Happy 11th of December!
Whilst this year all that I really could do with is some money for my soon approaching trip; that doesn’t stop a girl from window shopping right? I thought this blog post might also be helpful for people buying for someone of a similar age/with similar likes; or for you, thinking of a few things to put on your own christmas wish list. I don’t really like the idea of just telling people what to get and there being little thought gone into it or an element of surprise…but there’s nothing wrong with a bit of guidance!
This will be a relatively short list and therefore a short blog…so I’ve added in a few silly ones here and there to pack it out, although they’re by no means not valid christmas wishes!!
- A cockerpoo/Labradoodle/ Anything crossed with a poodle puppy.
- LUSH snow fairy body spray “spray if you believe in fairies” me: *SPRAY SPRAY* love that!
- Zara christmas dress how festive!! perfect for a christmas day OOTD
- 2 guinea pigs
- Nike cycle shorts
- A hamster
- Skinny dip washbag
- Skinny dip make up bag
- A Mercedes G-wagon
- For any gifts I receive to be wrapped in paper and string
- Tommy Hilfiger Tee
- A lifetime supply of eyelash extensions
- At home Gel nail set
- Any pet
- Le Creuset Mug / anything Le Creuset
- FuNkY PLT shorts
- To be able to take my dad to italy to watch Andrea Bocelli live in Tuscany (£3,000 per person…yikes)
What are you asking for this year?
Until tomorrow 🙂